A.A. MEMBER AND GROUP CONTRIBUTIONS ONLINE
The A.A. groups themselves ought to be fully supported by the voluntary contributions of their own members.
—from the Long Form of Tradition Seven
In keeping with A.A.’s Seventh Tradition of self-support, we accept contributions only from A.A. members.
The Memphis Area Intergroup Association is using VANCO Payment Solutions, a leading online payment processor for faith based and non-profit organizations. By clicking on the link below, you will be directed to a donation page on their website which is set up specifically for the M.A.I.A. Using this system you can:
- Make a One Time only contribution
- Set up recurring contributions
- Make a contribution on behalf of your Home Group
- Make contributions using Credit Card or Checking/Savings accounts (note that M.A.I.A. pays $0.45 per transaction plus 1% for Checking/Saving Accounts. Using Credit Card there is $0.45 per transaction plus 2.75% per transaction.
For Questions or Problems with Contributions Online, please call the M.A.I.A. office during normal business hours.
Contributions may also be sent by mail to:
- Memphis Area Intergroup Association
- 3540 Summer Ave., Suite 104
- Memphis, TN 38122